Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving Day/New York City Day 2 Outfit & Recap!

Happy Thanksgiving all! I am so thankful for all of my amazing friends, family, and of course my readers, followers, and subscribers! I hope you spent your Thanksgiving with loved ones,and had lots of yummy food! 

I spent my Thanksgiving this year in New York City! Our hotel was right on the parade route of the Macy's Day Parade which was great! This is the second time my family and I have come to NYC for the parade! We enjoyed breakfast in bed, and watched the parade from our window! We saw Meagan Trainor, 5SOS, Nick Jonas and MKTO float by! And of course I loved seeing all the of the balloons as well!

After thoroughly enjoying the parade we walked around NYC. We went to the top of the Rockefeller Building, walked around the Trumph Tower, admired all of the amazing Saks Fifth Avenue window displays, and finally ended up in Central Park! We then returned to our hotel had dinner and relaxed back in our rooms! It was a fun filled day and I am so thankful!

Since it was pretty chilly outside I stayed warm with my new blanket scarf from Zara! One of my friends gave it for me for my Birthday and I am beyond obsessed! Perfect for New York! Here are some pictures!




Top of the Rockefeller Building View! 

Outfit Details:
Jacket: Nordstrom BP section
Scarf: Blanket Scarf- Zara
Pants: Pixie Pants- J.Crew
Boots: Black, glossy Hunter's 
Purse: Louis Vuitton Speedy 25 

1 comment:

  1. I love your outfit, it is so gorgeous! And lucky you for spending Thanksgiving in NYC!

    Running Alyssa

    ReplyDelete